Auckland Arboriculture Manager
Full Time – Auckland
Our Auckland Arboricultural manager is the ideal role for someone looking to take the step from climbing into management. It is a great mix of practical hands on work and the quoting, logistics and general management required to make a professional tree team work.
The direction of the team is in your hands and beyond meeting Barks responsibility to our clients it is up to you to grow the team and direct that growth into areas of Arboriculture you feel Bark should focus on.
There are no limits to what you can do in the role with the training, support and systems in place to tackle work of any size and shape. Bark may require high standards of its people in the quality of work and client care which has made us an industry leader but we return that with the equipment and support we provide.
Our goals for the team are;
* Bark is the first choice for clients wanting quality arboriculture
* Bark is the employer of choice, a great place to work
* Bark clients openly recommend our services to others
* Our arboriculture operations are profitable
* Growth in business opportunities and revenue
If this role sound like its your dream job please apply now.