Groundsperson – Wellington
Full time – Wellington
We currently require motivated people to join our team who are fit and able, want to learn and are keen to work. We are willing to train and teach you if you are willing to learn, work hard and stay focused and committed to the tasks at hand. While we don’t require experience and skills, as these roles are entry level, an interest in gardens and the great outdoors will be beneficial.
Our most have list
– You must have a positive can-do attitude
– Be easy to get along with
– Be open to new ideas and willing to learn
– Be willing and able to put in a solid day of physical work
– Be willing to sit your car licence or have it already
What we can offer you
– The opportunity to learn and grow with us, how far you go is up to you.
– Regular and permanent employment
– Joining our team of enthusiastic talented gardeners
– Monday-Friday – the weekend are yours!
Bark Ltd is a unique and exciting, award winning company who’s reputation for excellence stems from its people and the results they achieve. We are entrusted with the ongoing care of some of New Zealand’s most amazing properties.
Get in touch today if you believe you have the attitude to be part of it!
What would be beneficial
– A driver’s license or restricted license
– Experience in garden or grounds maintenance or related areas.
– Above all else, a dedication to quality
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.