Arborist Team Leader
Full time – Auckland
Bark Ltd is seeking an experienced and professional climbing Arborist to lead and deliver our daily service operations across the Auckland region.
You must come with proven experience, a positive attitude, and the desire and the skills to consistently achieve the best, capable in all Arboricultural duties.
Are you looking to take the next step in your Arboriculture career? Do you want to lead your own crew & equipment?
The role offers strong professional development with the opportunity to gain experience in the wider management of a professional Arboricultural company. With support from our Arborist Manager you will be in charge of delivering day to day quality and safe services to all of our clientele.
We are a family friendly operation with a strong emphasis on work life balance, this is reflected in our working day of between 7am and 4.30pm
Bark Ltd prides itself on maintaining the highest standards in Arboriculture and this is reflected in the sites we are trusted with caring for.
– Level 4 national certificate in Arboriculture or equivalent.
– Excellent communication skills – great with clients and your own team
– Proven ability to plan and deliver work schedules
– Strong understating of H&S policies, delivering and maintaining safe working practises.
– Minimum Class 2 Driver license
– A clean police record.
– NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Salary/wages negotiable dependent on experience
Please refer to the attached job description for more information.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any other information