Gardener – Auckland
Full time – Auckland
Bark is renowned for great service and amazing gardens.
If you have the following skills and attributes it would be good to hear from you, as we currently have a role based in Central Wellington for the right person:
Do you have great people skills?
Do you take pride in your work and have a can do attitude?
A clean drivers licence
If you have 3 years’ experience in garden care, and/or level 3 (NZQA) or above qualification, then we have the opportunity for you
The person we seek will have sound plant knowledge, be a highly skilled and competent gardener and above all else have great people skills.
Key attributes and skills
– Sound plant husbandry abilities and understanding
– Good people and general management skills
– An artistic eye, and the desire to not only grow great plants but to create a magnificent picture using them
Highlights and Benefits
– Working on fantastic gardens
– Joining an award winning, enthusiastic team of gardeners
– Monday-Friday – the weekends are yours!
Bark Ltd is a unique and exciting, award winning company whose reputation for excellence stems from its people and the results they achieve. We are entrusted with the ongoing care of some of New Zealand’s most amazing properties.
Get in touch today if you believe you have the skills and attitude to be part of it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.